uFly Services – Terms and Condition for Booking on Website
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Actual cockpit time for a scheduled session is approximately 52 minutes.
- All rates in CAD.
- Gift vouchers are only valid at the uFly Simulator Inc. store of issue.
- Cancellation and Reschedule Policy:
- Payment is due upon booking.
- Booking cancellations must be made 72hrs prior to scheduled appointment. Any bookings cancelled with less than 72hrs notice will be subject to a $75 cancellation fee and re-booking fee.
- If the Flight Simulator session is canceled/rescheduled by the customer with giving more than 72hrs notice, it will be subject to a $75 cancellation fee, and a $10 re-booking fee.
- There are no refunds for no call / no show missed appointments.
- If the uFly Simulator Inc. encounters technical problems which reduce the quality or duration of your Flight Simulator session, you will receive a mutually agreed upon compensation which may include an extension of time at a future Flight Simulator session, or a cash refund.
- If in the event (upon purchase) we are not able to provide a USB recording due to technical reasons, we will issue a refund for the value of the USB only.
- The uFly Simulator is intended for entertainment purposes only and is in no way, shape or form to be used for real world flight operations.
- Vouchers issued by uFly Simulator Inc are valid only for the period of ONE YEAR from the purchase date. Expired vouchers have no value and/or cannot be refunded.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All content on this Internet site (“the ufly.com website”) is owned or controlled by uFly Simulator Inc. (“uFly”) and is protected by worldwide copyright laws. You may access and use this site only for your personal use for non-commercial purposes. The products, technology or processes described in this site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by uFly or other third parties. No license is granted with respect to those intellectual property rights.
The information presented here has been compiled by uFly from internal and external sources. However, no representation is made or warranty given as to the completeness or accuracy of such information. In particular, you should be aware that this information may be incomplete, may contain errors or may have become out of date. uFly shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access this Internet site, or from your reliance on any information provided in the site.
This publication is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
This Internet site may provide links or reference to other sites, but uFly has no responsibility for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided merely as a convenience to the users of this Internet site.
The trademarks, service marks and trade names shown in this Internet site are protected in Canada and internationally. No use of these may be made without the prior, written authorization of uFly or the marketing partner concerned, except to identify the products or services of the company.
The booking and purchase of flight sessions will be subject to the Terms and Conditions contained on the voucher / confirmation of purchase document as downloaded or received by client / customer at the time of purchase.
Any communications you send to this Internet site or otherwise to uFly by electronic mail, with the exception of personally identifiable information, are on a non-confidential basis, and uFly is under no obligation to refrain from reproducing, publishing or otherwise using them in any way for any purpose. uFly shall be free to use the content of any such communications, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose, including the developing, manufacturing and/or marketing of goods or services.
By opting into to receive messages from uFly, you acknowledge and agree that you may receive messages regarding any flight session booked with uFly, as well as announcements regarding uFly policies, programs, and promotions.