Sequence of flights
- Introduction to the 777 simulator
- Night flight – approaches at CYYZ
- Bad Weather flight – Storms App
- Clean stall at high altitude
- ATC – Comm at TO and Dep
- Landing in a X-wind
- Special for 4 pilots 2 hours each flight.
The cadets will perform a PF and PM duties (Pilot flying and Pilot Monitoring) 30 mins each as PF and PM and the other 2 as observer.
This will be offered for more advanced cadets in 6 flights:
- Introduction and MCC concept
- CRM and PDM practical experience – Normal TO and LDG
- Emergency (Eng. Fire) training
- Depressurization procedure
- Emergency on a Bad Weather
- LOFT (Line Oriented Flight Training)